Exhaust Options - Page 16 - Yamaha SCR950 Forum
 17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #151 of 156 (permalink) Old 07-09-2020, 08:39 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have been thinking about a Koso. Anyone here in the U.S. know where the best deal is? Jevers
When I went shopping for mine last year, the best price I could find was $264.49, including shipping. Unfortunately, that particular seller has since raised their price to $302.90 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/382654634049) but I'd wager if you look for a bit you can find someone else selling it for under $270.
post #152 of 156 (permalink) Old 07-09-2020, 10:58 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobirobi View Post
When I went shopping for mine last year, the best price I could find was $264.49, including shipping. Unfortunately, that particular seller has since raised their price to $302.90 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/382654634049) but I'd wager if you look for a bit you can find someone else selling it for under $270.
Thanks for your input! Jevers

post #153 of 156 (permalink) Old 07-09-2020, 11:01 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatrack View Post
Yeah they look great - I didnt realize they had heat sheilds.
Yeah, Bassani does a really nice job wrapping the heat shield close to the pipe. You really have to look closely to see the actual pipe underneath. Jevers

post #154 of 156 (permalink) Old 07-09-2020, 11:09 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrat View Post
That exhaust and intake looks AWESOME!

Thanks! I thought I wanted a TBR in the raw S. S. finish until I talked to Ivan. He didn't rate them very well for performance. AND, AND the Bassani is probably half the cost! FWIW, guys, I now have a gently used Velociraptor for sale...half price of new.... just saying! Jevers

I just have a cheap ebay slip-on for now however I really want either the TBR or now that Bassani.

My next upgrade is an intake and then getting the Ivan ecu flash. Still trying to decide on the intake I want.
Thanks! I thought I wanted a TBR in the raw S. S. finish until I talked to Ivan. He didn't rate them very well for performance. AND, AND the Bassani is probably half the cost! FWIW, guys, I now have a gently used Velociraptor for sale...half price of new.... just saying! Jevers

post #155 of 156 (permalink) Old 07-09-2020, 11:31 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRBen View Post
It is a slick looking pipe......like it 👍

Ben
Thanks, Ben. Yeah the moment I saw that pipe on Butler, MO's red SCR, I was hooked. Jevers

post #156 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-16-2020, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylok View Post
Did you ever install the shorty exhaust? I'm looking into the same setup. If so were there any issues with the 02 sensor? Did you have to weld one on? I look forward to your response!
Im wondering the same thing. I just received my EMCO shorty megaphone and was wondering if I should find a midpipe or how else to do it

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page