Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

Hi!

3K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Paul H 
#1 ·
So, finally took the plunge, just purchased this beauty! 2018 bike with just 385 miles on, presumably someone's weekend toy, fine by me, because that's exactly what ill use it for.
The previous owner obviously spent good money to make it look like this and with such low mileage, that's all good for me!
Paul.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
SCRBen, proper paint job, although i have seen these tanks in this colour on ebay.
Schu, thankyou, WWFF Club!

Still possibly toying with the idea of creating a copy of the last XT500, gold rims, white tank with black and red decals around the edge, was always my favourite looking bike, in the good old days!

#8 ·
Still possibly toying with the idea of creating a copy of the last XT500, gold rims, white tank with black and red decals around the edge, was always my favourite looking bike, in the good old days!
Yamaha already make one of those.....funnily enough, they can’t seem to shift them, either!! :grin2:
Ben

Attachments

#9 ·
XTs are 4-stroke thumpers. (Although very cool)
I'm into the DT, GT, CT, JT 2-strokers. (Ring Dings)

#16 ·
mmmm, don't know, but it's certainly one way to go, maybe its because it's in a chopper!!:wink2:
Now, for another great sound from my youth, another friend had an RD400DX, ex-race bike, on the road, still with its competition expansion chambers fitted.
And another friend, yes, they had all the "good bikes", mine were all a bit boring! had a CB750FA, with, I think a lazer(??) pipe on, used to love that sound, shame modern pipes have different sounds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.