Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
6 months and about 3000 miles later I've finally intentionally got some pics of my bike from every angle (been holding off until I could turn the fender around). So far I've installed Fehling rack and Saddlebag mount, saddlebags, some thumb screws in the side-covers, and most recently, the drag bars.

I would really like to remove the signals because the new bars don't have much of a gap between them and the signals (yes, I realize you can move the signals down the tubes, but I wasn't a huge fan of how that looked, although I'll probably do it again today, just until I get something different). So if anyone has swapped for a headlamp with integrated signals, let me know how that worked out, or if anyone has any minimalist signals that would be good to swap out for, let me know there too.

Really hoping to get some bar-end mirrors in soon. Other mods I'm planning within the next year or so is getting the Corbin seat, moving my license-plate to the side or the over-wheel-mount so I can delete the extra fender on the back, under-seat storage, and maybe a small cafe-style fairing.

Long term plans include a possible exhaust change (I saw a scrambler style exhaust on here once that looked pretty cool, although I think I heard someone say it didn't really work out), and maybe an intake change.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Your bike looks great, but you gotta fix those dimples in your fork boots.
It's one of those things that drive me nuts. Pinch and Pull.
Better yet, remove those fork boots when you install the Rage 360 blinkers under your triple tree.
Checkout Burke's bike without the fork boots.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your bike looks great, but you gotta fix those dimples in your fork boots.
It's one of those things that drive me nuts. Pinch and Pull.
Better yet, remove those fork boots when you install the Rage 360 blinkers under your triple tree.
Checkout Burke's bike without the fork boots.
Yeah, might just have to remove them, like the look of Burke's bike. I've tried pinching them out, they just don't want to behave.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts