Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought mine about a month ago, and have a little over 600 miles on it. I put a V and H slip on, on it. Sounds great! My seat is very uncomfortable. Looking for a solution...:smile2:

·
Registered
54 Posts
yeah the seat is not great for sure. congrats on the new bike, you will love it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome!

After 3k miles I'm starting to not hate the seat as much, but hoping what Seat Concepts puts together for us will be a great investment for those more (or any) comfort.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been riding motorcycles for the last 40 some years, and have owned just about everything. I fell in love with the way my 950 looks, so I bought it. So far I have had people at gas stations ask me what it is. Makes the bike just that much more fun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike!

Seems like solution here is to get used to it, or wait for the seat concepts:)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Haha, yes, you and the rest of us... I'd guess the average age here is close to 50 :)
Well I guess that puts me well above average!

·
Registered
687 Posts
It's how old you feel, right? I think riding motorcycles keeps us feeling young, does me anyway. I remember seeing this youtube video, a very old guy was selling his vintage Ducati supersport and was doing a walk around video to promote it. This guy had to be pushing eighty, he did everything slowly, was a little shaky, and you could tell it was just breaking his heart that he had to sell his pride and joy. The cool thing was at the end of the video. He started up the bike, let it warm up a bit, then revved it right up and tore off done the road!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dad is 89 and see's me on mine and still wishes he could ride. I almost gave up the sport, then realized that I don't want to just wish I could ride. I'm 60 and still love the sport!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome.............Make sure you check out the Seat Concepts thread and +1 if your interested in a seat fix...............Glad your here and enjoy your bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts