Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always wanted to go to the Ace Cafe, but seemed a bit to far, and frankly I am scared of riding in London, so hearing some friends in the UK Bolt Riders
group were doing a run today, I went , facing my fears , and did the run from the Ace Cafe to the Bike Shed , Old Street, Central London
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

Building Road surface Neighbourhood Road Facade
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Furniture Tire Wheel Automotive tire Table

Furniture Table Building Chair City

You know how it is said there are certain things you should do once before you die? Well riding in Central London is now well and truly ticked off that list! Never again... EVER.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh man, I'm jealous! I can relate to the never ever thing. I rode my bike through Times Square during rush hour...
Never EVER again! Thanks for sharing those awesome pics. Jevers
Times Square? were you insane!!! At least we had Lenny with his straight through slash cuts to intimidate the cages out of our way...man, that bike is loud!
looking at the second picture I realise we look like a biker remake of the Magnificent Seven 🤣

·
Registered
812 Posts
Times Square? were you insane!!! At least we had Lenny with his straight through slash cuts to intimidate the cages out of our way...man, that bike is loud!
looking at the second picture I realise we look like a biker remake of the Magnificent Seven 🤣
I have ridden dual sports in the Rocky mountains and it wasn't nearly as terrifying as the Lincoln tunnel or Times Square!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts