Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like Yamaha has a third paint option for the SCR 950 but it may not be available outside of Europe. no idea what he's saying but he's standing beside an all black SCR 950 at Intermot.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hmmm, the Yahama Europe site offers only the grey or red color options we have in the US. The video shows glimpses of the red model and the mystery black one. Perhaps it's just a trick of lighting or a custom?

·
Registered
884 Posts
I noticed it has a Faster Sons crossbar pad. Works project bike or possibly limited production special, maybe?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I noticed it has a Faster Sons crossbar pad. Works project bike or possibly limited production special, maybe?
It probably is a custom scr950, Yamaha is big on working with aftermarket companies like Faster Sons. Good eye catching that.

·
Registered
319 Posts
doesn't seem like much has been changes besides the handlebar, mirrors, and color theme. I would have expected more from Faster Sons, something bespoke.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I expected and they delivered. Their finished SCR950 has custom built fuel tank, seat, fenders, side covers, exhaust pipes and handlebars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts