Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all thought I would introduce myself, I have ordered my SCR in Red and picking it up on the 2nd September, really looking forward to trying it out. :grin2:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome to the community and congrats on the SCR950! The hard part is the wait, but in the meantime you can start shopping for accessories and mods.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Welcome to the community and congrats on the SCR950! The hard part is the wait, but in the meantime you can start shopping for accessories and mods.
Or not, the SCR is a great machine right out of the box. I would suggest ride it for a while and get familiar with it before you start changing things.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Never hurts to look into sliders, but anything performance can come after taking delivery and the initial break in period. Only 2 more weeks until you take delivery!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Or not, the SCR is a great machine right out of the box. I would suggest ride it for a while and get familiar with it before you start changing things.
very true and not enough guys do that
often the people that do end up not being as ambitious with the changes they wanted to do before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts