Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, whilst ordering my YSS fork springs, my hand may have “accidentally” (read: “on purpose”) navigated me to an Italian site selling Arrow Exhaust products instead.

Lovely thing it is, too…..arrived this morning. Even more pleasing - this one, for whatever reason, doesn’t have the juvenile-looking “Rebel” badge on it (God forbid……it’s not a Honda :ROFLMAO: ) - last picture - and instead just has a badge with the regular Arrow logo on it…..much more preferable, IMO.

So……the springs might have to wait a couple of months now, or else I’ll be hung, drawn and quartered :rolleyes:

Rectangle Bumper Automotive design Office supplies Cylinder

Font Cylinder Gas Bicycle part Automotive exhaust

Bumper Automotive exterior Communication Device Gadget Street light

Ben

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
So, whilst ordering my YSS fork springs, my hand may have “accidentally” (read: “on purpose”) navigated me to an Italian site selling Arrow Exhaust products instead.

Lovely thing it is, too…..arrived this morning. Even more pleasing - this one, for whatever reason, doesn’t have the juvenile-looking “Rebel” badge on it (God forbid……it’s not a Honda :ROFLMAO: ) - last picture - and instead just has a badge with the regular Arrow logo on it…..much more preferable, IMO.

So……the springs might have to wait a couple of months now, or else I’ll be hung, drawn and quartered :rolleyes:

View attachment 18342
View attachment 18343
View attachment 18341
Ben
So is that like the third aftermarket exhaust for you?

·
Super Moderator
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiya Ben
Is it the O2 sensor version?
Cheers
Thommo
It has a boss/bung/hole* (*delete as appropriate/depending on country) at the back of the link pipe, for the O2 sensor, yes.

Ben

·
Super Moderator
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So is that like the third aftermarket exhaust for you?
Yes, I am ridiculous. And you sound like the missus :ROFLMAO:

I find the Akra massive - this is defo more slimline. I’m hoping it gives off slightly more noise than the Akra too, without being as loud as the Danmoto (which, if anything, seems to be getting louder - probably needs repacking; the finish is also starting to really go on it, as it’s only painted, after all).

Ben

1 - 5 of 5 Posts