Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Super Moderator
1,480 Posts
Does anyone know if bassani 2 in to 2 will fit the scr 950. It is for the bolt hoping it will fit bought it yesterday
Pretty sure this is what @[email protected] has fitted:

He’ll be along shortly, I’m sure.

Ben

· Registered
843 Posts

Ben

Ben
Well, Ben, you are half right. I do have the Bassani exhaust, but it is the 2 into 1. Mine fit perfectly. I believe that it is actually for the Bolt, as are a lot of accessories that will interchange with the SCR. Good luck with your install and don't forget to wrap everything with tape that you don't want scratched! Jevers

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Nice!

· Registered
1,417 Posts

Well, Ben, you are half right. I do have the Bassani exhaust, but it is the 2 into 1. Mine fit perfectly. I believe that it is actually for the Bolt, as are a lot of accessories that will interchange with the SCR. Good luck with your install and don't forget to wrap everything with tape that you don't want scratched! Jevers
JAY!
Hey where did you buy your Bassani 2 into 1 pipe? All I’m finding is the slash style Bassani which I don’t want. Not that I’m thinking of buying one or anything like that. :unsure:

· Super Moderator
1,480 Posts
JAY!
Hey where did you buy your Bassani 2 into 1 pipe? All I’m finding is the slash style Bassani which I don’t want. Not that I’m thinking of buying one or anything like that. :unsure:
It’s about time!! 🤣

Ben

Reactions: Schu

· Registered
843 Posts
JAY!
Fuel Power Sports in West Bend, WI., if my memory serves me. They were the lowest price online when I bought mine. Do it, Schu, DO IT!

· Registered
1,417 Posts
It’s about time!! 🤣

Ben
I haven't done it yet. But I got a Christmas bonus that's burning a hole in my pocket.

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Bassani item number is
3B12RB. $729.99
Parts Unlimited number is
1810-2228
Good luck 👍. Jevers
Thanks Jay!
They are closed on Mondays.........
I'll reach out to them tomorrow.
Stay Tuned!

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Thanks Jay!
They are closed on Mondays.........
I'll reach out to them tomorrow.
Stay Tuned!
Nobody seems to have it. I’m thinking that 2 into 1 system is no longer available. Parts unlimited shows it as inactive. I will try and contact Bassani direct and see if it is still being made.
Wheel Tire Product Rectangle Font

· Registered
215 Posts
Nobody seems to have it. I’m thinking that 2 into 1 system is no longer available. Parts unlimited shows it as inactive. I will try and contact Bassani direct and see if it is still being made.
View attachment 19053
Oh that is pretty, but it looks non pillion, I have followed a Bolt with the Slash cuts through London, and you should have seen the way the mere twist of the throttle
cowed the cages out of our path....

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Well.... Mr. Schu..... What did they say? Is it available?
Four different suppliers are telling me that “inactive” means they are no longer being made, but I have yet to speak to an actual person at Bassani to see if that is true. I sent them an email question with no response yet. Their phone number doesn’t give you an option to speak to an operator….. I will try just hitting zero or the star button and see if I get lucky. But I am preparing to order a 2 Brothers pipe. The stainless sells for $750 and the black for $975. I wanted black, but not that bad, so it will be stainless like the one below if I have to go with 2 bro’s.
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire

· Registered
843 Posts
Four different suppliers are telling me that “inactive” means they are no longer being made, but I have yet to speak to an actual person at Bassani to see if that is true. I sent them an email question with no response yet. Their phone number doesn’t give you an option to speak to an operator….. I will try just hitting zero or the star button and see if I get lucky. But I am preparing to order a 2 Brothers pipe. The stainless sells for $750 and the black for $975. I wanted black, but not that bad, so it will be stainless like the one below if I have to go with 2 bro’s.
View attachment 19058
Wow, just the opposite when I was pipe shopping! I wanted a 2 Bros in stainless, but couldn't find it at that time. I called Bassani and talked to someone there in length about the system I have now. Not that it really makes a huge difference, but according to Ivan, the 2 Bros actually makes less power than the Bassani and the oem pipes with a slip-on. Good luck 👍. Jevers

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Wow, just the opposite when I was pipe shopping! I wanted a 2 Bros in stainless, but couldn't find it at that time. I called Bassani and talked to someone there in length about the system I have now. Not that it really makes a huge difference, but according to Ivan, the 2 Bros actually makes less power than the Bassani and the oem pipes with a slip-on. Good luck 👍. Jevers
That’s exactly why I have yet to buy an aftermarket exhaust and have owned the bike since 2017. I thought I would get used to the HUGE can hanging off the side of the bike, but it seems to have gotten uglier over the years. So if I buy a new pipe it will simply be for the looks and the sound. The slip-on exhausts don’t give you the upswept look that I like. If I wanted high performance I would’ve bought a different bike. Even my decision on Ivan’s reflash wasn’t so much for performance as it was for a more rideable bike. As you know, it did both.

Reactions: [email protected]
1 - 20 of 40 Posts