Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday I played Biker Cafe bagatelle( non electronic pin ball) and bounced from cafe to cafe round southern England.
1. Newlands Corner (near Guildford) , a fine selection of old Jap, Italian and British iron
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Tire Cloud Fuel tank Wheel Sky

2. Box Hill ( near Dorking, do you like Dorking ?I don't know, I never dorked...) Be armoured crotch rockets and insane 6 cylinder Honda CBX....
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

3. Whiteays at Bury Hill ( near Arundel) ... paired Honda rebels , and a 3 cylinder sausage bap!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

4. Madiera drive , Brighton
Land vehicle Wheel Fuel tank Tire Vehicle

Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Helmet

The blast for home up the M23 for a beer, 130 mile round trip...

·
Registered
60 Posts
What do you Brits think of the New Royal Infields? Some are designed and built in India…..
I think they're great looking, really good value, and refreshingly simple. And they're British.... well, not really any more but we can pretend! The only one I've ridden is the Himalayan, rented whilst in India, which is great if one's not in a hurry - sort of reminded me a bit of the Yam SR500 that I had a long time ago.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think they're great looking, really good value, and refreshingly simple. And they're British.... well, not really any more but we can pretend! The only one I've ridden is the Himalayan, rented whilst in India, which is great if one's not in a hurry - sort of reminded me a bit of the Yam SR500 that I had a long time ago.
Also , whilst not speedy , they are designed for India... think poor roads, crap fuel, and abuse... the modern ones are British iron , pretty but robust, a bit like the revolution of the jap 4's in the 70's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts