Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,457 Posts
Out with my English cousin at local bike meet
At Uttoxeter.....??

Nice Trumptet, by the way.......tut tut on the black and silver plate tho :devilish:

We still need to organise our meet, too - maybe in September? (School holidays now, so difficult for the next few weeks, for me........)

Ben

Reactions: Odyoa Yamaha

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes sir nice meet; all meals £3.50 plus tea / coffee and cake if you are not drinking alcohol. Bike well suited to the roads around there especially scr modded pipe over blithfield reservoir bridge. Doing Moffat Scotland first weekend in September and seahouses Geordie land last weekend but still lots of opportunities for a SCR breakfast.

·
Super Moderator
1,457 Posts
Yes sir nice meet; all meals £3.50 plus tea / coffee and cake if you are not drinking alcohol. Bike well suited to the roads around there especially scr modded pipe over blithfield reservoir bridge. Doing Moffat Scotland first weekend in September and seahouses Geordie land last weekend but still lots of opportunities for a SCR breakfast.
Seahouses? Love it in that part of the world - Bamburgh Castle etc

Ben

Reactions: Odyoa Yamaha

·
Super Moderator
1,457 Posts
Sunshine... I remember that.
Hey! That SCR you said you almost originally bought - it wasn’t this one that has just popped up on eBay again, was it?

Obviously struggling to find a home……

Ben

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey! That SCR you said you almost originally bought - it wasn’t this one that has just popped up on eBay again, was it?

Obviously struggling to find a home……

Ben

View attachment 18047

View attachment 18048

Could be, same mirrors, Vance & Hines Zorst, (see below) looks like whoever has put a 1000 miles on it since May though, probably can't keep up the finance...sad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.