Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started riding in the late 1960's in a local sand pit. Then went to road bikes in 1975. All of my rides have been JAP bikes, never jumped on the Harley bandwagon.Never cared for them. For a few years now, I have wanted to get back to the dirt. But all the dual sport bikes have such high seats- 35" 0r higher. I am 6' tall but those bikes were still a stretch. When I first saw the SCR, I thought this is just what I am looking for. It's not really a "dirt" bike but I was just looking for something to use on back country dirt roads and it works for me.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I started riding in the late 1960's in a local sand pit. Then went to road bikes in 1975. All of my rides have been JAP bikes, never jumped on the Harley bandwagon.Never cared for them. For a few years now, I have wanted to get back to the dirt. But all the dual sport bikes have such high seats- 35" 0r higher. I am 6' tall but those bikes were still a stretch. When I first saw the SCR, I thought this is just what I am looking for. It's not really a "dirt" bike but I was just looking for something to use on back country dirt roads and it works for me.
Congrats on the new bike!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.