Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started riding in the late 1960's in a local sand pit. Then went to road bikes in 1975. All of my rides have been JAP bikes, never jumped on the Harley bandwagon.Never cared for them. For a few years now, I have wanted to get back to the dirt. But all the dual sport bikes have such high seats- 35" 0r higher. I am 6' tall but those bikes were still a stretch. When I first saw the SCR, I thought this is just what I am looking for. It's not really a "dirt" bike but I was just looking for something to use on back country dirt roads and it works for me.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I started riding in the late 1960's in a local sand pit. Then went to road bikes in 1975. All of my rides have been JAP bikes, never jumped on the Harley bandwagon.Never cared for them. For a few years now, I have wanted to get back to the dirt. But all the dual sport bikes have such high seats- 35" 0r higher. I am 6' tall but those bikes were still a stretch. When I first saw the SCR, I thought this is just what I am looking for. It's not really a "dirt" bike but I was just looking for something to use on back country dirt roads and it works for me.
Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Glad to have another new owner on the forum.

Always thought the SCR could wear another color and once you get some dirt on make sure to share it here :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts