Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@Krixtoph
I sent you some info and photos for a quote on a small Crossbar Bag.
Let me know what you think, and if you are interested. No rush.

Schu

Reactions: Krixtoph

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Nailed It

@Krixtoph
I sent you some info and photos for a quote on a small Crossbar Bag.
Let me know what you think, and if you are interested. No rush.

Schu
@Krixtoph you nailed it again my friend. The bag is perfect and it holds more than expected for a small bag. It fits perfectly between the windscreen mounts and the bottom of the loaded bag still clears the tank with room to spare. The belt loops for the phone case work great and I should be able to view my GPS at a glance. I'm 100% satisfied with this purchase. In the words of my favorite Cyberdyne Systems series T-800 Model 101 Terminator with living tissue over a metal endoskeleton,.....I'll be back.

And I see you noticed who pays the bills around here. She smiled when I told her to open the bag.

Schu
I don't know why my photos flip around when I attach them.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm glad it worked out! Admittedly, I was a little worried about the phone attachment but it looks great with it clipped on there. Enjoy the bag, and I'm happy to hear that your accountant liked the little surprise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you only make one of these, or are there any more floating around?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Did you only make one of these, or are there any more floating around?
I made Schu's as a custom order but I can make another pretty easily. I'd like to think I'm fairly experienced with leather goods. PM me if you're interested and we can go from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts