Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,364 Posts
Pre-ride photo of the Cafe Racers of the Peninsula (they're not picky :wink2: ) in Hayes Valley, SF
I just googled Hayes Valley, expecting to see lush, rolling fields, trees, rivers, vast blue skies etc. LOL! :grin2:
Ben

·
Registered
372 Posts
@jobirobi Nice pic! I used to live in Nopa a few blocks from Alamo Square and ate at the nearby RT Rotisserie frequently. I miss that city but I certainly don't miss the rent.
Thanks! I have a feeling one day wifey and I will say good riddance to this cost of living, particularly when we get to the parenthood stage, but for now we both have good jobs (thank you, deities) and we're enjoying the DINK city life.

Before you click this, guess what the median house price is here. You're probably underestimating. Heck, I live here and I was way off:
https://sf.curbed.com/2019/7/10/20689307/median-home-price-house-sf-san-francisco-2019

·
Super Moderator
1,364 Posts
Thanks! I have a feeling one day wifey and I will say good riddance to this cost of living, particularly when we get to the parenthood stage, but for now we both have good jobs (thank you, deities) and we're enjoying the DINK city life.

Before you click this, guess what the median house price is here. You're probably underestimating. Heck, I live here and I was way off:
https://sf.curbed.com/2019/7/10/20689307/median-home-price-house-sf-san-francisco-2019
Jeez!! :surprise: Is it safe to say you don’t own then??
Ben

I had to look up ‘DINK’ too !!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Is it safe to say you don’t own then??
I wanted to say "do you think if I could afford a home here that I'd only own one motorcycle and that motorcycle would be the value-buy that is the SCR950?" but then I thought "well yeah if I was paying that kind of mortgage I probably wouldn't be able to also afford that Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE I've drooled over for so long." So I won't say that first thing after all.

PS:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts