Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone. I just recently bought my scr and I love it! But my fiancé just got a new job in Boston. I work remotely so I guess I'm going to Boston. I am not sure what to do with the bike. Should I keep it and transport it? or sell? I can't make up my mind :( I really like the bike.

Anyone know any good transport companies that they recommend?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hi, everyone. I just recently bought my scr and I love it! But my fiancé just got a new job in Boston. I work remotely so I guess I'm going to Boston. I am not sure what to do with the bike. Should I keep it and transport it? or sell? I can't make up my mind :( I really like the bike.

Anyone know any good transport companies that they recommend?

Thanks guys!
How are You getting to Boston? If driving, maybe consider a motorcycle tow dolly.
If a transporter is your only option, search threads by Muttley. He had noted good success using a transport company on his original purchase.

Edit:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Depends on how far you're going and how much stuff you're moving. Like @Schu said if you're driving you can look into a tow dolly. If you have a bunch of stuff to move just strap the bike into a POD and have the storage container delivered to your new front door. Problem solved. Just be sure to drain the gas tank!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts