Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
So I drilled out the baffle but I can't get the piece that I cut out out of the muffler. Is that going to matter or is it okay
It doesn't matter. It's okay. I was able to get mine out because it fell out of the cup saw right at the exit. So I could pick it out with my fingers. But many people said theirs stayed inside the can. No problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking to put a new exhaust on the scr 950 but I'm having trouble finding anything available right now does anyone know anyone that sells exhaust for the scr?
I want the original exhaust. I just bought the scr950 with 3000 miles and the previous owner have this Yoshimura R-34. And I’m looking to swap it for the original.
Let me know if this could work for you. Big issue is I’m in London and not sure if the shipment cost makes this doable.

me joy your bike !
Best regards

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

I'm looking to put a new exhaust on the scr 950 but I'm having trouble finding anything available right now does anyone know anyone that sells exhaust for the scr?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I want the original exhaust. I just bought the scr950 with 3000 miles and the previous owner have this Yoshimura R-34. And I’m looking to swap it for the original.
Let me know if this could work for you. Big issue is I’m in London and not sure if the shipment cost makes this doable.

me joy your bike !
Best regards

View attachment 18244
I would be willing to do that unfortunately I already drill out the baffles of my exhaust.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts