Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a new member in the group "SCR950 Riders" who has been posting quite a few photos of her build and I want ALL OF THE THINGS. Check it out if you're so inclined. Here's a taste:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
There's a new member in the group "SCR950 Riders" who has been posting quite a few photos of her build and I want ALL OF THE THINGS. Check it out if you're so inclined. Here's a taste:
In Europe?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sweden I think... She's got great taste with some of the mods she's doing... plus it's another Black Series like mine 😎 I'm on the same fb group 👍

·
Registered
85 Posts
Maybe...but I think she's just trying to help another guy out. I've done the same in some of my posts. I've looked at said website, but can't find a language icon to tap. 😂 I use Kickstartershop.de in Germany

·
Registered
158 Posts
Her bike looks great, small touches like just painting the original handlebars instead of replacing them go a long way. I'm getting to like her new plate mount more and more, but it's a problem I've already solved...or is it?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think you folks in Europe just enjoy taking every possible opportunity to show us your black SCRs because you know we envy them. A lot.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think you folks in Europe just enjoy taking every possible opportunity to show us your black SCRs because you know we envy them. A lot.
What ever made you think that? 🤔🤣
I envy you guys in a way, because of the amount of accessories and custom shops you have. Us UK scr riders seem to be in very low numbers

·
Registered
884 Posts
Her bike looks great, small touches like just painting the original handlebars instead of replacing them go a long way. I'm getting to like her new plate mount more and more, but it's a problem I've already solved...or is it?
She painted the bars silver?
The NA versions come that way.
Hmmm

Attachments

·
Registered
687 Posts
Yeah I think the stock lights look great, and they're great quality compared to most sftermarket ones... not crazy about the light cluster on the rear fender but there are lots of spots to relocate the rear inducators. I like what she did with her bike...where did she get that licence plate mount?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts