Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so after an unusually white winter in Colorado, it got to 50F today and my gravel hillside driveway was dry enough to get out on 2 wheels.
Liking the new Cobra intake not banging as much on my right shin, but too much gravel still on the roads for seat of the pants review of the kit.
so excited that riding season has finally begun.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,359 Posts
so after an unusually white winter in Colorado, it got to 50F today and my gravel hillside driveway was dry enough to get out on 2 wheels.
Liking the new Cobra intake not banging as much on my right shin, but too much gravel still on the roads for seat of the pants review of the kit.
What a view!! :nerd:
Ben

·
Registered
229 Posts
And its officially riding season. And done 5K. The SCR is now no longer the lowest mile bike I own.
Bought last Saturday of august 2018, rode till Nov 1st week 2018, put away till today. My brother did take a short joy ride new years even though.

I do have an SV that is 3600 miles but its been crashed and awaiting my "nakedization" But with the 5050 or so it has, its gone past the GR650 with 5023. I'd likely start the 1000+ a week runs on this soon.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I'll trade you miles of inland waterways for some snow covered mountains.
Well......maybe knot. But that is an awesome photo.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts