Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Yamahahahaha
Welcome to club! What are you planning on doing with that bike? Keeping it stock? Swapping out tires so it doesn't have that horrible howl at high speeds from the bridgestones that come on it? I love my SCR so much and I very rarely see one on the road. I'm in Portland, OR, and ride all over the state / down into CA / NV and I've only ever seen 2 of these in the wild over the last 4 years. I've been able to go on all kinds of dirt / gravel roads even with the low clearance / belt drive. These bikes don't get enough credit, imo..
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Cloud
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Cloud

Registered
Welcome to club! What are you planning on doing with that bike? Keeping it stock? Swapping out tires so it doesn't have that horrible howl at high speeds from the bridgestones that come on it? I love my SCR so much and I very rarely see one on the road. I'm in Portland, OR, and ride all over the state / down into CA / NV and I've only ever seen 2 of these in the wild over the last 4 years. I've been able to go on all kinds of dirt / gravel roads even with the low clearance / belt drive. These bikes don't get enough credit, imo.. View attachment 18033
View attachment 18034 View attachment 18034 View attachment 18034
Jealous doesn't begin to cover it.
What a landscape to ride thru.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts