Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I scored on a free Honda Z50 yesterday. It's a 1973 and it is pretty complete. It starts and runs for a minute or two then slowly dies out. My boss picked it up from a guy who borrowed his car hauler for a weekend. He saw it laying on its side in the guys barn and the guy said "You want it? You can have it." So he took it knowing that I would probably want it. He was right. This one will be my first real attempt at a proper restoration as opposed to my typical refurbishing. I have a JT1 to refurbish before I start on this little guy.

Reactions: Krixtoph and Burke

·
Registered
299 Posts
I scored on a free Honda Z50 yesterday. It's a 1973 and it is pretty complete. It starts and runs for a minute or two then slowly dies out. My boss picked it up from a guy who borrowed his car hauler for a weekend. He saw it laying on its side in the guys barn and the guy said "You want it? You can have it." So he took it knowing that I would probably want it. He was right. This one will be my first real attempt at a proper restoration as opposed to my typical refurbishing. I have a JT1 to refurbish before I start on this little guy.
great boss. that is so cool. would love to have a kawasaki dynamite from that era.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Reactions: Burke
1 - 6 of 6 Posts