Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since last weekend's ride with my son, I now have over 600 miles on the bike. Time for its' 1st oil change. Also, since last weekend, my son wants to go on a longer ride. So next week, weather permitting, we'll be off to the wildes of Vermont, New Hampshire, and possibly Maine (that's more likely a maybe). Gonna be a 4 day venture. Got a new roll bag from Saddlemen. Took all of 2 days from Revzilla, even though the catalog said this item has a 3 day lead time before shipment. I can strap it to the seat, and it's also expandable

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Since last weekend's ride with my son, I now have over 600 miles on the bike. Time for its' 1st oil change. Also, since last weekend, my son wants to go on a longer ride. So next week, weather permitting, we'll be off to the wildes of Vermont, New Hampshire, and possibly Maine (that's more likely a maybe). Gonna be a 4 day venture. Got a new roll bag from Saddlemen. Took all of 2 days from Revzilla, even though the catalog said this item has a 3 day lead time before shipment. I can strap it to the seat, and it's also expandable

Looking good. Like the mirrors, too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts