Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! I just picked up a new SCR950. Ive been riding about 20 years and I do mostly dualsports and adventure riding. This bike just really intrigued me and when I teste road it the deal was sealed. Been lurking here for a little while, but now that I pulled the trigger I thought I’d say hi. I attached a pic of my bike - it’s the faster black one. >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hi folks! I just picked up a new SCR950. Ive been riding about 20 years and I do mostly dualsports and adventure riding. This bike just really intrigued me and when I teste road it the deal was sealed. Been lurking here for a little while, but now that I pulled the trigger I thought I’d say hi. I attached a pic of my bike - it’s the faster black one. /forum/images/SCR950Forum/smilies/tango_face_devil.png
Welcome Dread! Oh, I see it's gonna be like that. 🤔 Sounds like you're going to fit in real well here.
I ride a RAPID red. Jevers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Welcome Dread! Oh, I see it's gonna be like that. 🤔 Sounds like you're going to fit in real well here.
I ride a RAPID red. Jevers
Welcome dread.
It appears you may also be a member of the wrong way round front fender club. Tough to say from that angle. Some folks have chosen to leave them wrong way round just because.

Reactions: Dread

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome dread.
It appears you may also be a member of the wrong way round front fender club. Tough to say from that angle. Some folks have chosen to leave them wrong way round just because.
See, the things you can only learn from forums!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts