Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
The headlight doesn't quite match up and that dirt bike front fender could get trimmed back a bit. Looks like somebody rammed their sporty full speed into a little honda CRF and got stuck. That being said...how much you want for it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They’re asking $2800, probably negotiable. It looks like it’d be a hoot. Probably squirrelly as heck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
They’re asking $2800, probably negotiable. It looks like it’d be a hoot. Probably squirrelly as heck.

Squirrelly? No kidding, especially with those forward controls. Having ridden almost exclusively enduro-type bikes back in my younger days (the SCR is my first bike since 1972), I can't even imagine trying to ride that beast without mids.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Image below:
Getting Squirrelly! What a Hoot!
Remember fella's. Never let go of the handlebars if you think you can still save it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Image below:
Getting Squirrelly! What a Hoot!
Remember fella's. Never let go of the handlebars if you think you can still save it.
HAH! I performed that same stunt in the 1st photo on my..... you guessed it... '75 DT400 at the age of 15. We lived on a small valley and I would practice riding a wheelie over the Crest of the hill. Well, I got a little bit too vertical and my feet slipped off the pegs resulting in me hanging from the bars, laying on my stomach across the tank and seat, while dragging my feet in the dirt. All the while heading for a fairly busy road. Luckily my out of control bike veered into a snow fence just before the road. No broken bones, but this crash started the transition from enduro to dirt bike due to stripping off a few mangled pieces.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts