Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my SCR on the 13th with all the sales going on due to discontinuation! I am loving it so far and looking forward to cleaning it up a little bit. Right now I've slapped on the Vance and Hines intake and next project will be license plate relocation. Trying to decide if I want to change the pipes or not but I definitely want to switch out the seat for something classic looking, brown, and hopefully leather! Let me know if you have any suggestions!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey, welcome and congrats!

There's a couple options for seat kits available. One is from SeatConcepts.com. I think they only offer their's in black, but it does include an improved foam along with the cover, but if you're looking for brown then search eBay for "Luimoto" and have a look at their covers.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey, welcome and congrats!

There's a couple options for seat kits available. One is from SeatConcepts.com. I think they only offer their's in black, but it does include an improved foam along with the cover, but if you're looking for brown then search eBay for "Luimoto" and have a look at their covers.
Seat Concepts has brown. And I'll add that Corbin has an SCR seat now, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts