Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Picking up my SCR on 1st March, cannot wait as it will be registered when the new reg comes out :grin2:

Already picked up optimate charger, alarm/tracker, bike cover, bike stand, still need to find out best tool for belt tensioner check if anyone would like to share?

Also looking for pdf user manual and service manual if anyone has that would be fantastic :wink2:

Thanks

Cheers

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on your (future) purchase! The SCR950 is really fun bike to ride around on.

Good call on getting a battery tender, tracker, cover and stand ahead of time: I still need to get myself a motorcycle jack/stand but I'll be picking one up next month. As for a belt tensioner, I'm behind the 8-ball on that too, sadly. Hopefully someone will chime in on that, as well as for the SCR950 manual in PDF format. Someone had posted an online service manual in the past but it appears that it's no longer available for access: You have to buy access time.
https://www.yamahapubs.com/home/search?category_id=3&year=2017&family_name=SCR950

·
Registered
1,163 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hi All

Picking up my SCR on 1st March, cannot wait as it will be registered when the new reg comes out :grin2:

Already picked up optimate charger, alarm/tracker, bike cover, bike stand, still need to find out best tool for belt tensioner check if anyone would like to share?

Also looking for pdf user manual and service manual if anyone has that would be fantastic :wink2:

Thanks

Cheers
Hi bud.

Whereabouts are you in the UK?

Re belt tension tool - there’s loads online, eBay etc. About 15 quid. Just make sure it for measuring belts with 10lb ft of pressure applied (I think most are).

Cheers,
Ben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts