Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to make an account finally after lurking around about a year finding cool things to do to my bike. I bought my SCR950 while overseas December 2017, and have been actually riding it since March. Been riding about six years and this is my fourth motorcycle. I did wreck it back in May, but I got it fixed up and rode the summer out. I've been spending the winter adding things here and there. So far I've relocated the license plate, got a new seat, and put new handlebars on it. Eventually I'd like to relocate the brake light to under the rear fender, move the rear turn signals down a little, and switch the exhaust and airbox to something a little less conspicuous.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,364 Posts
I decided to make an account finally after lurking around about a year finding cool things to do to my bike. I bought my SCR950 while overseas December 2017, and have been actually riding it since March. Been riding about six years and this is my fourth motorcycle. I did wreck it back in May, but I got it fixed up and rode the summer out. I've been spending the winter adding things here and there. So far I've relocated the license plate, got a new seat, and put new handlebars on it. Eventually I'd like to relocate the brake light to under the rear fender, move the rear turn signals down a little, and switch the exhaust and airbox to something a little less conspicuous.
Looking good.......front fender on backwards though???
Ben

·
Registered
41 Posts
Its the Seat!!!

@sulacet, Its the *Seat* that caught my eye - I want that seat! Please share info where to pick up?

cheers,

Mototech101

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey my dude. I just joined the forum, have had my bike since the beginning of the year, and been lurking here basically ever since. One of the things I've been looking at upgrading is my seat, and I've seen this Corbin seat you have, but haven't heard at all how anyone likes it. It's definitely more attractive, but I'm curious how you think it compares, comfort wise, to the stock seat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts