Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last week picked up my new red tank SCR950. 2 miles on the odo. winter in the colorado mountains has limited me to only about 50 miles so far, but nothing like a new ride to get you out on days that you might not be on 2 wheels.
already have the skid plate on and just mounted the Bolt cafe fairing yesterday.
ordered some thumb screws to make numberplate removal a tool-less process and have a small hard plastic case on the way to go under the seat.
my first brand new bike in over 20 years!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Welcome. Good choice on the bike purchase and good choice on the first phase of upgrades.

·
Registered
687 Posts
OEM mini fairing

Aside from myself you are the only other SCR owner that I know of that put the OEM mini fairing on their bike. I think your silver one looks sharp on your red SCR and matches the fenders nicely. I opted for the matte grey one and also wrapped my tank and side covers in the same matte grey 3M vinyl wrap. I rode for a while without the fairing and was impressed with how much of a difference it made blocking wind.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can you post a pic of the fairing?
LOOOOVE Colorado. I've taken two road trips to Denver and it's amazing. Went up Pikes Peak, well,almost to the top before they turned us around bc of the weather.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts