Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Welcome aboard.
I would love to ride the Kentucky backroads. Such beautiful scenery.
The rotated picture happens to me occasionally as well. We used to have a member on this forum that would fix them for us.
Not sure why it happens and not sure how he fixed them!

· Registered
254 Posts
Welcome! I too, would love to ride through Kentucky one day. I'm planning to move to TN next year some time so I think planning a road trip to KY will be in order soon.

It's great hear the two of you ride together. I finally got my fiance on the back of the SCR several months ago to see if she'd catch the riding bug. Unfortunately, 2-up on the SCR isn't comfortable for us so I caved and added a cruiser to my garage by getting an Indian Scout: It's a night and day difference and I've got her thinking about her first bike! I digress, though...

That's a Yamaha Bolt your husband rides, yes? Looks sharp all blacked-out with dual pipes.

· Super Moderator
1,480 Posts
Welcome aboard.
I would love to ride the Kentucky backroads. Such beautiful scenery.
The rotated picture happens to me occasionally as well. We used to have a member on this forum that would fix them for us.
Not sure why it happens and not sure how he fixed them!
You’re welcome......:grin2:

That's a Yamaha Bolt your husband rides, yes? Looks sharp all blacked-out with dual pipes.
Nope......that looks like a Harley Nightster 1200, to me......
@Krixtoph - you kept the Indian quiet!! How goes it?

Ben

Attachments

· Registered
254 Posts
- you kept the Indian quiet!! How goes it?

Ben
Great! The suspension has a lot of cushion, shifting is smooth, and I can sit in the saddle for several hours without getting tired or cramping up. While being on the SCR950 I discovered that I like touring more than anything, so the Scout has become my "all day" bike. I still love the SCR, so it's the bike I use to get around town.

· Registered
1,417 Posts
I discovered that I like touring more than anything, so the Scout has become my "all day" bike. I still love the SCR, so it's the bike I use to get around town.
That sounds like the start of a collection to me.
:nerd:

Reactions: Krixtoph
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.