Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All in all, took about 2 hours to install because I was consulting the linked video and the instruction sheets. Thing is, I've never taken on a project as remotely handy as replacing the stock exhaust on a motorcycle and I learned alot and came out of it very satisfied.

If you're mechanically minded, this will probably take you 30 minutes, it's very straightforward. I purchased this off of Revzilla and I'm very satisfied with the exhaust, it's much lighter than stock and the sound is top-notch.

When I had the stock one, I could not even rev bomb tunnels because of how muffled it sounded. Now, it's an extremely satisfying moment that reminds me that each ride should be treated as a fun one. It definitely feels like a different bike now.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,364 Posts
Looks good! Not seen that video before, but the mounting bracket is identical to the Danmoto one, so it’s clear who they copied off!:grin2:

Guess V&H are back making them now then, huh?
Ben

·
Registered
1 Posts
It’s looks great, I’m trying to find one for my SCR as well but with no luck. From where you brought it? I will be really appreciate if someone advice me from where I can find one in UK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts