Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engine and Technical Discussion
I put the intake on. It runs great. I took it about 5 miles and stop and go traffic. I felt like it was running hotter than normal. It was a hot day but 95 and it was stop and go traffic. I think the bike is running lean in the advice. P.S it ran really good just felt hotter. The intake was the...

Registered
Engine and Technical Discussion
I put the intake on. It runs great. I took it about 5 miles and stop and go traffic. I felt like it was running hotter than normal. It was a hot day but 95 and it was stop and go traffic. I think the bike is running lean in the advice. P.S it ran really good just felt hotter. The intake was the...
I wouldn't worry if you only changed the intake. The ECU can make adjustments to compensate. However, if you changed both the intake and exhaust, you will have to reprogram the ECU. Good luck 馃憤. Jevers

Super Moderator
It was just the intake. But the engine was much hotter than normal
Swap it back, and see if it returns to 鈥榥ormal鈥 then, maybe? That鈥檚 what I鈥檇 do鈥..trial and error.

Ben

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.