1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Yamahahahaha
70 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I will always love any Kenny color scheme. I like the painted number plates, not sure why I haven't thought of that yet.. Thanks for giving me something to do during the winter hehe..
You might be thinking of this one Ben.
I like the mini enduro version.
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
ratSCRambler
20 Posts
You might be thinking of this one Ben.
I like the mini enduro version.
I also LOVE the Kenny Roberts scheme and think I have all those pics in my screensaver library except that first SCR over in the UK.

My first street bike was a 1985 Yamaha RZ350 Kenny Roberts. It was mint except the engine was apart in milk crates. I picked it up for $250 and put it back together after sending the heads to Spec II Performance in SoCal. Man I wish I still had that bike! :rolleyes:

The first pic is my son and I back in 1995’ish on the RZ and the second is a RSD concept in Kenny Roberts livery that I’ve always thought would look awesome on the SCR.

Tire Wheel Jeans Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Josh

·
Super Moderator
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also LOVE the Kenny Roberts scheme and think I have all those pics in my screensaver library except that first SCR over in the UK.

My first street bike was a 1985 Yamaha RZ350 Kenny Roberts. It was mint except the engine was apart in milk crates. I picked it up for $250 and put it back together after sending the heads to Spec II Performance in SoCal. Man I wish I still had that bike! :rolleyes:

The first pic is my son and I back in 1995’ish on the RZ and the second is a RSD concept in Kenny Roberts livery that I’ve always thought would look awesome on the SCR.
Josh
Cool pic with your son…….memories (y)

Ben

1 - 6 of 6 Posts