Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Last Ride?
No way Burke. I still see leaves on the trees. Layer up and enjoy the best month of riding for fresh air and scenery.

Reactions: Mellowrider

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last Ride?
No way Burke. I still see leaves on the trees. Layer up and enjoy the best month of riding for fresh air and scenery.
Getting old 60* today and my feet and legs where cold for hours after.
also gives me an excuse to tear it apart again and build a stroker !!! :grin2:

Registered
What are you laughing about?
60 is not old!
But then, 60 is not cold either.
So I don't where Burke was going with that comment.
Lol:grin2:
The fact he was bemoaning the temperature, and someone mistook it for his age!
Ben

Registered
I better look into this as well. Being dark skinned and not seeing daylight actually causes clinical and medicatable levels of depression - I actually can feel it. That daylight savings ending day usually is the saddest day of my life for the year. I think president Bush's extension of DST is the best thing ever done by a potus. And I hated Bush.
Yea, a lot of people up North suffer from D deficiency and dont know it. It could affect darker skinned people more? Dont know. But it is definately caused by lack of sunlight. Apparently there is not enough in food unless you eat a lot of fish. Otherwise sunlight is the best source.
I am going to steer clear of politics on here because I already caught some flak awhile ago with prayers etc etc... I learned my lesson... lol,lol
Happy trails !

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, a lot of people up North suffer from D deficiency and dont know it. It could affect darker skinned people more? Dont know. But it is definately caused by lack of sunlight. Apparently there is not enough in food unless you eat a lot of fish. Otherwise sunlight is the best source.
I am going to steer clear of politics on here because I already caught some flak awhile ago with prayers etc etc... I learned my lesson... lol,lol
Happy trails !
sorry mello,
pray for me !!! the vitamin d is on the money...been taking every day for the last year since my doctor told me i needed too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts