Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I am new to the forum. I am currently looking at a used scr in southern California. I found one around $4600. Do you think it is a good price for a used one?

Little Detail about the Bike
Miles:5000
Mods: none
Condition: Okay I think. Saw some fading spots on Engine block. Looks like it was kept outside
I think the owner is the second owner and he has not done any maintenance and believes the last service was 2 years ago.

Thank guys

·
Registered
252 Posts
$4,600 for a bike with 5k miles on it? That's a good price, and the going rate for used SCR950's in most areas. I say pull the trigger, give the bike a little TLC and she'll sparkle like new.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry I am new to the forum. I am currently looking at a used scr in southern California. I found one around $4600. Do you think it is a good price for a used one?

Little Detail about the Bike
Miles:5000
Mods: none
Condition: Okay I think. Saw some fading spots on Engine block. Looks like it was kept outside
I think the owner is the second owner and he has not done any maintenance and believes the last service was 2 years ago.

Thank guys
I think that's a good deal as the SCR doesn't need much maintenance over the first 10k, other than break in maintenance and routine oil changes. Depending on they type / style of riding you do, you'll probably want to upgrade air intake / exhaust so just keep any of that type of stuff in mind... Also, the seat takes some getting used to as it's fairly thin and flat, but overall I love my SCR950 (I'll always want that 6th gear on a bike with 5 though) 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm currently selling my SCR950 with a salvage title on CL & offerup in Newport Beach. Look it up.

It only has 1514 miles. Let me know if you want more info on it. I'm only selling because I bought a condo and don't have the room for it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
What's your Price?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm currently selling my SCR950 with a salvage title on CL & offerup in Newport Beach. Look it up.

It only has 1514 miles. Let me know if you want more info on it. I'm only selling because I bought a condo and don't have the room for it.
yea I saw it but the dent on the tank is little too much for me to fix on my own lol thanks for letting me though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts