Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
The first image I opened was the one of a man and a motorcycle and I thought to myself, "Oh, I guess the bike is 'the honey.'" :wink2:

I share your hope for a licensed honey. If my wife would just get her license, I could save so much money adding her to the insurance!! I offered to cover the cost of the weekend (don't) crash course, but she hasn't shown any interest. Maybe she'll change her mind one day. :frown2:

On the bright side, she eventually became so comfortable riding pillion that I can sense her occasionally pulling out her phone and snapping photos. :laugh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first image I opened was the one of a man and a motorcycle and I thought to myself, "Oh, I guess the bike is 'the honey.'" /forum/images/SCR950Forum/smilies/tango_face_wink.png

I share your hope for a licensed honey. If my wife would just get her license, I could save so much money adding her to the insurance!! I offered to cover the cost of the weekend (don't) crash course, but she hasn't shown any interest. Maybe she'll change her mind one day. /forum/images/SCR950Forum/smilies/tango_face_sad.png

On the bright side, she eventually became so comfortable riding pillion that I can sense her occasionally pulling out her phone and snapping photos. /forum/images/SCR950Forum/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png
Hahaha Sometimes she wonders which one is honey herself! Love it when she rides with me but it'd be pretty cool to have her by my side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts