·
Registered
716 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here's my Christmas gift for you, Ben. No, not the bike. Just this picture! Merry Christmas!
Here Jay. Take these photos and your SCR to the nearest custom paint shop and treat yourself to a BadAss looking ride.

·
Super Moderator
1,357 Posts
Here Jay. Take these photos and your SCR to the nearest custom paint shop and treat yourself to a BadAss looking ride.
It was all going so well, until I spotted the front mudguard (fender).......WTF??! :surprise:
Ben

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was all going so well, until I spotted the front mudguard (fender).......WTF??! :surprise:
Ben
It's a vintage motocross style fork brace. No front fender. (mudguard).....LOL

·
Registered
716 Posts
Here's my Christmas gift for you, Ben. No, not the bike. Just this picture! Merry Christmas!
Schu, I had nearly forgotten about repainting my bike. I'm on the fence for 2 reasons. #1. The red paint is growing on me and it would be a shame to destroy it. #2. Painting nowadays is EXPENSIVE!
In short, I'm chicken! And maybe a little lazy. Thanks for the photos, tho! I will add them to my folder in case I decide to do it.

·
Super Moderator
1,357 Posts
O!M!G! Where did you find those?! My son would go crazy for those socks.
Ha! They’re just from a regular clothing chain over here - “Next”

Actually got them last year, but never wore them - 1st time on today! :grin2:

You can get similar in the States - the below are on eBay now.
Ben

·
Super Moderator
1,357 Posts
Jeez - it’s been quiet on here the past few weeks!! Merry Xmas fellow SCR owners - make 2020 a good one!!
Ben

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Happy New Year

Hello? Hello? Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?…

Man this forum has dropped off. Hopefully things pick up this spring.
Happy New Year!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.