Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,456 Posts
Merry Christmas all…..hope Santa brings you all that you want (except a set of pistons and cams……seems too controversial, that……:ROFLMAO:)

Ben

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

·
Registered
790 Posts
Well……they would both appear to have negligible benefit!!! :ROFLMAO:
Actually, I use my hinged seat probably more than the stock set up, simply because I don't have to fumble with any thumb screws. I don't have to find a place to set it because it is still attached to the bike. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. To me it's a mod that's less invasive than opening up a perfectly reliable engine when you can just bolt on some accessories for the same power increase. Just saying 😌 🤷 😏.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In total agreement JRX, is creator Paul sample said we all want to be the biker ogri, but sadly 95% of the time we are is dim witted cousin Malcolm.
Took the plunge a few years back at the NEC and brought the complete book with every single strip and more. Paid £80 for it but worth every penny.
My all time fave #69 in a severe down pour ogri transfers a bikes controls into a attached sidecar, only to pulled over by over zealous pc Kean.

·
Registered
161 Posts
In total agreement JRX, is creator Paul sample said we all want to be the biker ogri, but sadly 95% of the time we are is dim witted cousin Malcolm.
Took the plunge a few years back at the NEC and brought the complete book with every single strip and more. Paid £80 for it but worth every penny.
My all time fave #69 in a severe down pour ogri transfers a bikes controls into a attached sidecar, only to pulled over by over zealous pc Kean.
Yeah.... , I am not sure which is my favorite is, but what I really love is all the marginilia, strange little happenings in the corners of the main story frames... oh and the drunk slug!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts