Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Happy to be part of this forum and also an owner of a used 1800mile, SCR950. As I was shopping around, the Del Amo here had these new bikes for $5K out of the dealer. Unfortunately, because of my credit, I was not able to get a brand new one.

But! They were able to put me on a Lease Agreement using their Fuel Capital leasing company. I am paying 250+ for 48 months. Which totals out to double of what the bike retails for. Aftermarket parts were on the bike already, new bar, grips, ASV Levers, Kuryakyn Hypercharger, and a Vance and Hines exhaust.

Sadly, I feel like I have screwed myself by signing this deal. But this is my first operational bike and it will for sure help with building my credit.

My other bike is a project '82 XJ650. From stock to Cafe, but I guess I have given up on getting it to run because of **** CV carbs...

For those with more experience in adulting and personal finance. What do you think? What should I do next?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there! I actually picked up one of those bikes from them. I do think you kind of got screwed with that lease though. You will end up paying 12,000 with that agreement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts