Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hello, you seem to be a "real person", from the USA using local colloquialisms appropriately. What is the market price of the NEW model scr950? Well, that's a fine and normal question. I suppose about $5000 for a model year motorcycle in the brand and style that you have referenced is about average. bleep blap bloop.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just want to point out a few things here about our new friend from Indonesia. For all of you junior detectives: 1) People in America don't say "I am from USA", if pressed we usually offer the state or major city that we live near, 2) We don't usually introduce ourselves with our first and last name all mashed together, 3) Nobody in the United States is touring on a Yamaha R15. I don't think any manufacturer sells a 150cc sportbike in the states. Culturally 250cc bikes are generally considered unsuitable for a grown man outside of your first bike. Not that it's true, that's just the culture, no grown "real USA man" is bragging about travelling on a 150cc sportbike replica. Grom? sure. That's a special exception. There are more clues here as well, let's see if any of you can find them...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just don't understand jackfrank, what's the point of pretending to be from another country and pretending to buy a bike that nobody bought. Topping it off by claiming to own a yellow SCR that you just bought brand new is really just lazy. it doesn't take much research to know that they didn't make a yellow one. I doesn't take much time to find out that the other bike you claim to own and tour with in the United States isn't sold in the united states and wouldn't be allowed on our highways. This guy is either a robot or just lazy. What's the point? Other than getting on my nerves....

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Aaah - he has a bad ear!!! :frown2:
Ben
Ha!
For the life of me I could not figure out what you meant by saying "he has a bad ear".
I assumed it was another one of your British quips that often leave me baffled.
Until I just read his last post......
Now I get it!
:grin2::nerd:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts