Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the Mother Lode (our part of California)! A few weeks ago my 19 year old daughter (a recent Air Force Reserve member) bought a Yamaha XSR 700 and I decided I wanted a bike of my own so we could do a few road trips (my other two-wheeler is a Vespa I have had 30 years, but no way I could keep up). I found a great deal on a SCR with 461 miles on it and the bike arrived last week. We have already done a few short rides together as my daughter learns to ride safely and smartly. My 950 is a very easy ride and I am looking forward to many adventures with my daughter before she flies the coop! Looking forward to participating in this forum. Eric

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Greetings from the Mother Lode (our part of California)! A few weeks ago my 19 year old daughter (a recent Air Force Reserve member) bought a Yamaha XSR 700 and I decided I wanted a bike of my own so we could do a few road trips (my other two-wheeler is a Vespa I have had 30 years, but no way I could keep up). I found a great deal on a SCR with 461 miles on it and the bike arrived last week. We have already done a few short rides together as my daughter learns to ride safely and smartly. My 950 is a very easy ride and I am looking forward to many adventures with my daughter before she flies the coop! Looking forward to participating in this forum. Eric
Welcome Eric - hope you enjoy the SCR.

Oooo - XSR700......she didn’t get the ‘X-Tribute’ model by any chance, did she.....??

My current “objet de désir”. There’s a few knocking around on eBay at the moment.....o_O

Ben

1 - 2 of 2 Posts