Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Burke

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Erm.....I’m pretty sure that’s not a motorcycle.....??:nerd:

I looked for the big whirly, turny bit at the bottom and everything.

I think you were actually looking for this:

Seriously, if you can’t find that on YouTube, I wouldn’t even trust you to inflate my tires.

Ben

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Found this book for you. I like Jessicas’ outfit better.
Touché

(although we all know you never picked up a book in your life......except maybe to burn it)

Ben

(PS - sorry Jevers - I’m sure normal service will be resumed shortly).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, if you guys are gonna fight, please continue to do so with videos of tasty girls. Otherwise, you may not be taken seriously!😜 just saying....... Jevers
I'm with you Jay. I've never observed a dispute with such interest. :nerd:

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'm with you Jay. I've never observed a dispute with such interest. :nerd:
Now I am thinking about trading in my SCR for a Yamaha 300 hp outboard. I don't even have a boat to hang it on, BUTT, with that kind of tech support, I would just put it on a stand in my garage where the bike used to park. Then, I could have her service it every other week? You can never do enough preventative maintenance, right?😘 Good Lord! Where do they find these girls?!

·
Registered
299 Posts
“Took the SCR for its annual service today, so I could get my pants pulled down the dealer, and look what they lent me for a few hours.....

Have you guys in the US caught up with the rest of the world yet? It’s a Tracer 700 there too now, right??“

Simple. Don’t put down motorcycle dealers and don’t make fun of the United States. If it wasn’t for us you might be German. Sorry we couldn’t help you out with the Normans. parlez vous francais ???

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No video?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Simple. Don’t put down motorcycle dealers and don’t make fun of the United States. If it wasn’t for us you might be German. Sorry we couldn’t help you out with the Normans. parlez vous francais ???
:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:

Honestly, thanks for that........I haven’t laughed so hard in years!!

Hmmmm......where to start.......

How you got from what I typed, to where you landed.....literally, it’s beyond me.

Did anyone else take my asking if the Tracer 700 was available in the States as a dig at the US......?

Seriously @Burke, we know you’re trigger-happy with the old Xenophobia (hence my avatar), but that’s stretching it, even for you.....

Have you considered any form of mental health intervention?

Ben

PS - if dealers are so sacrosanct in your eyes, then my employing one is surely good, no? Tiny cheese brain didn't think of that, did it.......? The other guys are right - stick with posting videos, because when you try to string a coherent sentence together, it just all comes crashing down......much like your wall. LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok fella's, I started this thread, so I am officially closing this thread.

But we could always start a new thread with more of those "how to" videos.:nerd:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ok fella's, I started this thread, so I am officially closing this thread.

But we could always start a new thread with more of those "how to" videos.:nerd:
Yeah, I'm sorry guys, but I have to side with Schu on this. How can we possibly take you 2 seriously without any videos?!🤯

1 - 18 of 18 Posts