Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well, I've managed to get the engine management light to illuminate!! now on virtually every other modern vehicle i can use a code reader to diagnose or at least clear the fault.
Now, with the SCR, the manual says there should be a diagnostic socket, below the seat, probably around my right knee! But i can't find it! I have found a 4 pin plug under the seat, which i have been told is for the ABS, but the same source has said the port im looking for should be a 3 pin only.
Has anybody any ideas as to where it is?
I have connected the 4 pin to an obd reader, but with no success...... anybody have any suggestions?.

·
Super Moderator
1,467 Posts
Ok, well, I've managed to get the engine management light to illuminate!! now on virtually every other modern vehicle i can use a code reader to diagnose or at least clear the fault.
Now, with the SCR, the manual says there should be a diagnostic socket, below the seat, probably around my right knee! But i can't find it! I have found a 4 pin plug under the seat, which i have been told is for the ABS, but the same source has said the port im looking for should be a 3 pin only.
Has anybody any ideas as to where it is?
I have connected the 4 pin to an obd reader, but with no success...... anybody have any suggestions?.
Looks a bit like the picture attached (random pic off Google). And from what I recall, yes, it’s on the right side of the bike, under the seat (y)

Ben

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.