Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi UK guys , where is a good place to order an OEM Brake lever in the UK? Was on a ride out on Sunday with SWMBO on the back , and we stopped in an uneven pub carpark....
yes, I dropped the beast , only damage was the brake lever, and luckily had eight other riders to get Toothless upright again, but now only have a three finger brake lever.
Advice please.

John

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi UK guys , where is a good place to order an OEM Brake lever in the UK? Was on a ride out on Sunday with SWMBO on the back , and we stopped in an uneven pub carpark....
yes, I dropped the beast , only damage was the brake lever, and luckily had eight other riders to get Toothless upright again, but now only have a three finger brake lever.
Advice please.

John
SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed - Her first long pillion ride on the SCR, and despite an add on cushion, not comfy for either of us, especially as the rideout organiser was a distance freak - , 153 mile round trip of West Sussex, East Sussex & Kent with special attention to roads with rumble strips!!!!!:mad:

·
Super Moderator
1,457 Posts
There’s one on eBay:

If you don’t fancy that, the part no is on the ad. Any dealer will be able to order you one. If you want to order online, try Fowlers.

Ben

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did it arrive? Did you get sorted?
Ben
Hi Ben,
2 working days and it arrived, 5 minute job to fit (OK it took me 10 minutes cos I had repositioned the throttle cables, to fit the handguards, and couldn't get to the
top of the securing screwbolt) all done now and I have a four finger brake lever again 😁
Thanks for the supplier tip.
Regards
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts