Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've had to start a new account as I was getting a little frustrated... forgot my password (it's an age thing) and tried to reset it but everytime I waited for the next link, the page was blank.

I was on the forum under the name of franksy73.

I'm from North Yorkshire in the UK, I've met up with @SCRBen before and still in contact via the old mobile.

I doubt I'll be asking silly questions about the scr950 but I might need a bit of help with the new forum as it's changed a little since the last time I was on... like how do I attach a photograph? 馃榾

Registered
I might need a bit of help with the new forum as it's changed a little since the last time I was on... like how do I attach a photograph? ��
There's probably more than one way to do it, but I use this method.

Scroll down and pick the button for MANAGE ATTACHMENTS.
Then pick the top button for CHOOSE FILE.
Then select the photo from wherever you have it stored.
Then pick the button in the center for UPLOAD.
Then pick the upper right bar that says CLOSE WINDOW.
Then you can pick the button for PREVIEW POST.
Then pick the button for SUBMIT.

See attached sample>:)

Edit: It's probably best that you changed your user name since you've admitted to associating yourself with SCRBen

Attachments

Super Moderator
Edit: It's probably best that you changed your user name since you've admitted to associating yourself with SCRBen
Cheeky.....

Registered
Cheeky.....
VOCAB BUILDER
What does cheeky mean?

Cheeky means bold, brash, and a bit rude, but also maybe a little playful and amusing.

Cheeky is an adjective that is typically used to describe a person or their actions or comments. It is most commonly used in the U.K., and most often by SCRBen.

:nerd:

Super Moderator
VOCAB BUILDER
What does cheeky mean?

Cheeky means bold, brash, and a bit rude, but also maybe a little playful and amusing.

Cheeky is an adjective that is typically used to describe a person or their actions or comments. It is most commonly used in the U.K., and most often by SCRBen.

:nerd:
You didn鈥檛 really have to look that up, did you.....??
Ben

Registered
You didn鈥檛 really have to look that up, did you.....??
Ben
鈥淒o you understand half the **** he says?鈥 鈥淣o, but I know what he means if I look it up鈥.

Reactions: Krixtoph

Super Moderator
鈥淒o you understand half the **** he says?鈥 鈥淣o, but I know what he means if I look it up鈥.
Imagine how confused you鈥檇 have been if I鈥檇 said 鈥渄on鈥檛 get cocky鈥 instead then......:grin2:
Ben

1 - 8 of 8 Posts