Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice two days riding, had to put the liner back into the ol' riding jacket (heatwave? what heat wave?).

Toothless is averaging 67 mpg, mixed back lanes and occasional highway blats....
Wandering Southern England's green & pleasant land, Toothless finds himself at Outwood Mill.

Then at Weirwood reservoir, followed by a loop up to Box Hill, and I know i have this thing about Rocket III's but I loved this , a Rat Rocket!

and oldies but goldies....

Then today I did the Biker Cafe run, South Downs to North Downs , and saw some bikes rarer than SCR's

Oooh! Hesketh... have you seen the new Hesketh Valiant supercharged?

Anyhoo, happy riding guys...

·
Super Moderator
1,359 Posts
Oooh! Hesketh... have you seen the new Hesketh Valiant supercharged?

Anyhoo, happy riding guys...
Wow - an old Hesketh, and a ‘new’ Brough - never seen either on the road, only at shows.

Ben

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Wow - an old Hesketh, and a ‘new’ Brough - never seen either on the road, only at shows.

Ben
Don't know nothing bout either of those bikes, but that Kawi triple with chrome chambers is BadAss.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
According to the rider(guy in brown boots) those are the original pipes - awesome sound though....
Maybe original from when he bought it, but not original as in OEM from Kawasaki. See the original pipes on my friends H1. Much fatter pipes at the exit end.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I stand corrected....but they did sound awesome.......
I'll bet they did sound awesome. Those expansion chambers cost a fortune for those bikes, but the sound is unmatched by anything else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts