Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trading my scr in for something new and selling my Corbin seat and factory repair Manuel . Seat is year and half old with 2k on it new $485, manual came right from Yamaha was $155 open to offers
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire Vehicle

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Bumper Automotive design Automotive exterior Wood Fender

·
Registered
Yamahahahaha
85 Posts
Trading my scr in for something new and selling my Corbin seat and factory repair Manuel . Seat is year and half old with 2k on it new $485, manual came right from Yamaha was $155 open to offers View attachment 18896
View attachment 18894
View attachment 18895
View attachment 18893
I just got a corbin seat for my scr and I absolutely love the difference from the stock seat to the corbin. I can ride all day and not have the pain that the center point on the stock seat gave me..I highly recommend any of you lurkers to make Yamota an offer!

·
Registered
Yamahahahaha
85 Posts
Question for both of you. How is it for two-up riding? I am interested in a Corbin but you give up that last few inches of seat length.
I'll DM you.
It depends on your size & the riders size. Honestly,I would not recommend the seat for 2up, but I have done it a few times. I just had to scoot forward (more than I would've liked) and have the passenger really up on my back. Not ideal or the most comfortable, but doable.. However, the seat is incredible for riding solo. Plus the stock seat is super easy to put back on when needing to go 2up. I just do that now, and don't go 2up for any long distances since the stock seat is like riding bench, hehe..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts