Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Not a sheet metal screw, a tek screw(drill bit end) so you can drill right into the headlight housing!!!
Through some JBweld on there too !!! :wink2:
There's a lot going inside our headlights.
If there's enough room to add a workable amount of JB Weld,
have a go and report your findings.

{Tek's simply a brand of self-tapping screw with perhaps a bit more precise point. I Googled Self-tapping metal screw and got a varied selection from multiple sources.)

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
There's a lot going inside our headlights.
If there's enough room to add a workable amount of JB Weld,
have a go and report your findings.

{Tek's simply a brand of self-tapping screw with perhaps a bit more precise point. I Googled Self-tapping metal screw and got a varied selection from multiple sources.)

just fooling @eddie that would be a rube goldberg up here. kinda along the lines of @sinraths' exhaust.

·
Registered
884 Posts
just fooling @eddie that would be a rube goldberg up here. kinda along the lines of @sinraths' exhaust.
=)
I once saw a V45 Magna with a "dash board" made of plumber's pipe strapping between the handlebars. Guy had aux. lights and who knows what else wired to interior wall light switches from Home Depot strung along it. Anything's possible. LOL

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Hey Eddie, were you able to keep your bikes high and dry as that storm passed thru?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hey Eddie, were you able to keep your bikes high and dry as that storm passed thru?
Yes & thanks for asking.:smile2: We were spared here in Columbus. It took me all of 5 minutes to pick up the small limbs from my neighbor's pecan tree that made it to my small front yard.
I rode the Super Tenere to work in sunny skies yesterday and 64F temps home this morning. Will take the SCR tonight so it won't get jealous!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts