1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,329 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bar on the rack is.higher than the one you can get here in the states. I paid a considerable amount more.but it was worth it to me

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No it is not. The bar on mine sits around 6 inches from top to the back of the seat. Like a mini sissy bar.

·
Super Moderator
1,329 Posts
No it is not. The bar on mine sits around 6 inches from top to the back of the seat. Like a mini sissy bar.
Don’t be shy then - let’s have a pic! :grin2:
Ben

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Don’t be shy then - let’s have a pic! :grin2:
Ben
You just want to see if his rack is straight or if it's crooked like yours. Lol

Ben I am so jealous of your upcoming road trip with your dad. Not because it's a bike trip. More because you are going with your dad. My boys grew up doing weekend trail riding/camping trips with me and those are memories we will cherish for life. I would love to do a road trip with both of them while I still have the means to do so. And they both have worthy bikes if we planned an appropriate route.
2017 SCR950
2006 Heritage softail with ape hangers ¥
2001 XR650L

·
Super Moderator
1,329 Posts
You just want to see if his rack is straight or if it's crooked like yours. Lol

Ben I am so jealous of your upcoming road trip with your dad. Not because it's a bike trip. More because you are going with your dad. My boys grew up doing weekend trail riding/camping trips with me and those are memories we will cherish for life. I would love to do a road trip with both of them while I still have the means to do so. And they both have worthy bikes if we planned an appropriate route.
2017 SCR950
2006 Heritage softail with ape hangers ¥
2001 XR650L
You are not going to believe this, but as I read your message, ‘Born to be Wild’ came on the radio! I kid you not!! Get it organised @Schu! That’s a big country you’ve got to explore there!! :smile2:
Ben

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oops! I didn't know they stocked that one. I only knew about the rack that takes part of the seat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts