Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so does anyone know where the stock rev-limter is? Stock ecu.
Ivan’s just say “raises to 7100” dosnt say what it’s raising it from?
I was told it’s different in different gears?

I’m curious, the bike stops pulling at like 4,500. What if I wanted to lower it to like 5800 so I could hit it dragging out gears. Just for funnsies.
Can I do that with my pcv??

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also,
Is anyone else having a problem with corrosion on their fuel lines? one line in particular?
For some reason I’m having this problem and it won’t go away. And looks terrible.
It’s not dirt. I’ve power washed the sh*t out of it. The only thing that looks like it works is scraping it off with a razor blade. And I really don’t want to do that.
I may just paint it. I don’t know what this is?!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey I have Ivan’s map and not quite sure where the rev limit is but I can tell you absolutely the best money I ever spent .With the intake and exhaust plus the map I spent about $650 . It has totally changed the bike.Best money you can spend

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you look at the dyno charts for the stock Bolt on Ivan's website the hp/torque curves fall off at 7,000 rpm. I assume then this is the factory set rev limit (redline) where the ecu cuts out the ignition spark. Ivan may know how to program a higher rev limit, but this may compromise mechanical reliability in the long run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts