Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Schu, I thought of you when a coworker of mine mentioned something about a rally in October. You know anything about this? Is it in your neck of the woods? Thanks! Jevers

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Never heard of it, but then I'm not a rally rider. Maybe I should try one sometime!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
What's the scoop on the MI Rally?
That was from last year. But you and I still need to coordinate a ride. I am out of town again this weekend. And the next weekend we have contractors tearing up bathrooms for remodeling. Our ride may end up being a fall color cruise! I got a good route for that too.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was from last year. But you and I still need to coordinate a ride. I am out of town again this weekend. And the next weekend we have contractors tearing up bathrooms for remodeling. Our ride may end up being a fall color cruise! I got a good route for that too.
Wut? No rally?! C'mon, let's tape up the glass parts and race these 🐖 🐷 🐽!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Wut? No rally?! C'mon, let's tape up the glass parts and race these 🐖 🐷 🐽!
Jay..........have you been into the sauce again? 😉
The man inadvertently replied to a post of yours from last year.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jay..........have you been into the sauce again? 😉
The man inadvertently replied to a post of yours from last year.
Schu, you know that I am always on the sauce! I was holding out hope that maybe, just maybe there might be someone else who is interested in rally racing in your backyard 🤔 😉 😬 😏 🤷 😳. Jevers

·
Registered
91 Posts
Okie dookie. We'll get it together Schu, no sweat. Even if we were to just cruise for a burger and brew, that would be cool as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts