Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to gain a little top end on my Scrambler amd I heard the stryker pulley is a compatable swap. Anyone know of a pulley for swap or even used for sale. The dealers a bit rich for my blood.

· Registered
45 Posts
I'm looking to gain a little top end on my Scrambler amd I heard the stryker pulley is a compatable swap. Anyone know of a pulley for swap or even used for sale. The dealers a bit rich for my blood.
I my be parting ways with my scr, I have a oem 31 tooth pully that’s about 3 months old that I will be willing to sell . I paid $218.00 make me an offer. I also will be selling my Corbin seat and maybe my moto dynamic integrated tail lamp . Here is a pick
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Shipping box Wood Bumper Audio equipment Automotive exterior

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I my be parting ways with my scr, I have a oem 31 tooth pully that’s about 3 months old that I will be willing to sell . I paid $218.00 make me an offer. I also will be selling my Corbin seat and maybe my moto dynamic integrated tail lamp . Here is a pick View attachment 18889
View attachment 18890
Thanks for the shoutout Y
I my be parting ways with my scr, I have a oem 31 tooth pully that’s about 3 months old that I will be willing to sell . I paid $218.00 make me an offer. I also will be selling my Corbin seat and maybe my moto dynamic integrated tail lamp . Here is a pick View attachment 18889
View attachment 18890
Thanks for the shoutout Yamota. I've gone and ordered a pulley. Its backordered but I'm not sure if I can cancel but I'll check. Thats a sweet seat too. I've got the same version in black. I lovingly call it the "flying brick". I'll get back to you if I can cancel the pulley order.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the shoutout Y

Thanks for the shoutout Yamota. I've gone and ordered a pulley. Its backordered but I'm not sure if I can cancel but I'll check. Thats a sweet seat too. I've got the same version in black. I lovingly call it the "flying brick". I'll get back to you if I can cancel the pulley order.
Good afternoon Yamota. I won't get the pulley that I ordered until around 11/1 so I just cancelled it. Whats fair price for the one you've got?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts